As a woman-on-the-go, it is hard to know what to keep in your makeup bag for quick touch-ups throughout the day. With there barely being anytime in the day to apply makeup, you surely don’t want to start your collection off with the wrong, over trendy, products. Listed below are the top ten items you should have or begin to have in your makeup bag.
- Face powders come in many different formulas that help with touching up makeup throughout the day.
- Concealer covers up dark circles, age spots, and large pores. It brightens up dark spots and aids in evening out skin tone. Apply it with a brush or sponge, or finger.
- Most mini eyeshadow palettes supply you with the bare necessities of eyeshadow with a crease color, a lid color, and an eyebrow highlight. Apply these with small to medium eyeshadow brushes for a flawless eye look.
- Eyeliner defines your eye shape, making it seem bigger or smaller. It also serves as a quick way to create a smokey eye!
- Mascara helps define your eye shape by making your lashes look longer and thicker.
- Lip stains enhance the natural hue of a lip. They are long-lasting and smudge-proof which is perfect for a day at the office.
- Lip balms are perfect for women who aren’t into lip colors. They are known to soothe and moisturize your lips while giving them a flattering natural sheen.
- Blush is perfect for adding a beautiful flush of color and definition to the cheek.
- Try using a bronzer if you are not into wearing blush. Bronzers add warmth to your skin without adding an artificial tint to the skin.
- Blotting papers are best for controlling shine during a busy day at the office. They are known to absorb oil and shine from the skin without ruining your makeup.
Thinking about using makeup? Remember, you do not have to buy everything on the list. Buy one product at a time until you are comfortable with wearing makeup.